Parent Portal/School Reports
We are delighted to introduce to you our new Parent Portal from WCBS – our management information system (MIS). We have been using WCBS as our MIS supplier for well over 15 years and we are delighted to be extending its functionality to enable you, the parents, to gain insight as to how your child is performing in school. Initially, we will only be giving you limited access to its functionality but, over time, we will be able to integrate a greater range of options. The primary focus of releasing the Parent Portal now is to enable you to see the Christmas Report 2020.
How to access the Parent Portal
- Visit https://portal.campion.edu.gr/schoolPORTAL/SetPassword/Index/bc6e290c-724c-4ed2-bb46-314c58abd22e
- Enter your email address (the email address that we currently have on our system)
- Choose (and confirm) your password
- Note: Both parents can set up their own password based on their individual email address (it is not a joint access account).
- At the top of the page, you will find a drop-down menu that allows you to see each child that you have registered at Campion. Select this drop-down menu to change between each of your children.
- When you have selected the correct child, you will see in the red menu bar “School Reports”. Click on “School Reports”.
- The most recent report is entitled “Year XX Christmas Report 2020”. Click on this to view your child’s most recent school report.
- Latest Documents: The Parent Portal guide is for “full functionality” of the portal and will describe in additional detail what is contained within this letter.
- Subject Sets: This will show the subjects that your child is following in school.
- Calendar: This will show your child’s timetable on any given day. Note: because it is a scheduled holiday, no timetable will show at present.
- My Details: This shows the address, phone numbers and email addresses that we have stored on the system for you. If you need to amend your contact details then you can do this here. Note: any changes made will not be shown straight away, as they have to be authorised by our Portal Administrator first.
- Contact Us: This will send a direct message to the school without having to go through your email provider.
- English (Language Options): WCBS allows users to change the language settings to a limited number of other languages including Chinese.
We hope that you find the portal user friendly but, if you have followed the instructions above and have struggled to either access the portal or find your child’s report, then let either one of us or firstname.lastname@example.org know and we will get back to you in due course. Should you need additional feedback concerning the progress of your child or the contents of your child’s report then please contact your child’s Year Tutor/Class Teacher.
Once again, thank you for all your help and support over the past term. Wishing you and your family a safe, relaxing and enjoyable Christmas break.
Mike Henderson Judi Korakaki
Head of Seniors Head of Juniors