Parent Portal – Summer Reports
This email is to confirm that the Summer reports have been released on our Parent Portal. We will not be issuing traditional paper format reports.
How to access the Parent Portal
- For those of you who have not yet accessed the portal you will receive an invitation via email from the parent portal to create an account. Note: both parents can set up their own password and based on their own email address (it is not a joint access account).
- Once you have created your account and for those of you who have already accessed the portal click on the link https://campion.wcbscloud.co.
uk/C24schoolPORTAL/ to access your child’s report. A “forgotten password” button is available if needed.
- At the top of the page, you will find a drop-down menu that allows you to see each child that you have registered at Campion. Select this drop-down menu to change between each of your children.
- When you have selected the correct child, you will see in the red menu bar “School Reports”. Click on “School Reports”.
- The most recent report is entitled “Year XX Summer Report 2022”. Click on this to view your child’s most recent school report.
If you have followed the information above and are still having difficulties either accessing the portal or finding your child’s report then, let either email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com know and we will get back to you in due course.
Wishing you and your family a healthy and relaxing summer holiday.