Why Campion School?
- Excellent facilities located in the easily accessible suburb of Pallini
- Consistently high results in IGCSE, IB examinations
- Highly successful university placements in the UK, EU and North America
- Well-qualified teaching staff from a wide range of respected universities
- Ongoing staff in-service training
- 600 pupils, small class sizes
- Friendly, caring atmosphere
For the past fifty years Campion School has been well established as one of the leading international schools in Athens. With just over 600 pupils, the school strives to provide a safe, family environment in which children can perform to their full potential in green, secure surroundings. We offer 18 subjects at IGCSE level and the International Baccalaureate programme in Years 12 & 13. Campion’s academic programmes are enriched with a wide range of extra-curricular sporting, dramatic and musical activities. Campion School is situated in the easily reachable northeastern suburb of Pallini, 5 minutes from the Pallini exit of the Attiki Odos, in the same vicinity as several Greek-language private schools including the Greek-German School, Costeas Geitonas and the Latsio School in Kanza. Campion’s purpose-built facilities opened in September 2000. In 2012 Campion inaugurated a new sporting facility with a state-of-the art soccer pitch, running track and changing pavilion. Campion is an accredited member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and the headmaster is a long-standing overseas member of HMC.